Sunday, January 19, 2014

3-Digit Addition and Subtraction Task Cards {with QR Codes} FREEBIE

Maybe I just have the winter blues, but I just couldn't resist making this math center with bright spring colors and cute butterflies.
We just finished our measurement unit and will start time and money next week, but my kiddos still need to practice these skills so they don't lose them. There are 16 task cards with addition and subtraction problems (with regrouping) and QR codes so kids can check their answers and get immediate feedback.


I know my students will feel a tad more cheerful when doing their math centers if they have these fun task cards. They just love scanning those QR codes and getting the right answers! I'm putting this product in my store for FREE for a limited time, so you better get on over there and grab it quick! All I ask is that you please leave feedback. Thanks so much! Enjoy your 3-day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment