Friday, June 13, 2014

Five for Friday and a FREEBIE

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs!

I've been a busy bee all week long! One of the things I'm dealing with this week is a beehive in the roof of my house. I'm not afraid of bees at all but many people are and this hive is located right by my front door. I guess it will keep the solicitors away until it can be removed, ha!. After the hubs was stung (and chased half way down the block) by a bee, he's finally calling the "bee guy" to come and take it away.
Just kidding, it isn't that bad. 

 I've been working like mad on some new products for my TpT store. Honestly, it doesn't feel like work because I just love to create. Here is the latest cutie called Easy Cheesy 3 Digit Addition with Regrouping Activities. My favorite part has to to be the task cards. I think they turned out so cute! Because I love my new product and I love all my followers so much, this little baby is FREE for the next 24 hours. Please just leave me some feedback love!

Check out all the goodies in this product!

My sister invited me and my daughters over Tuesday night for a girls night in. It was so fun! She made the.best.dinner.ever. The official title (from Bon Appetit magazine) is Rigatoni with Spicy Calabrese-Style Pork Ragu. We renamed it Spicy Ragu. After the very first bite, my daughter said, "Mom, can you make this?". My contribution was a stupid salad from Costco. I will definitely be trying this recipe soon.
click the pic to get this recipe
We've been doing so much yard work the past couple of weeks. When we bought this house we fell in love with the yard, even though it means so much work. We finally tackled this U-G-L-Y structure that was over the Jacuzzi. It was fun to watch my daughter use power tools with such confidence. I'm trying to teach my daughters as many "life skills" as possible before they fly out of the nest.

Next week, I'm running Camp Invention at my school. This is my 2nd year as director and now that all the hard work in preparing for the camp is done, I can have fun, take pics and check out all the fun things the kiddos make. Here's a quick video on one of the new modules we're doing this summer:
click the pic to watch
Have a super weekend everyone! 

3 comments:

  1. That pasta looks so yummy! I love the addition activities! That clip art is so cute.
    Jenny
    Livin’ the Third Grade Dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pasta looks great! We picked the same template design from blogger, don't you just love it! )
    Linda
    The Purple Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bon Appetit! They have so many delicious recipes! I've been trying to find great recipes this summer. This honey lime chicken skewers recipe is delicious! It's not from BA, but it's still super good - and it's just as good without the skewers! If you are interested, I'm hosting Sell It Saturdays on my blog. I'd love for you to link up!

    Kristin
    Teaching In A Nutshell

    ReplyDelete