Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday Meet Me: What I'm Thankful For

I'm linking up with The Teaching Tribune again this week for Monday Meet Me! I just have to say thanks to all the fabulous bloggers at The Teaching Tribune for giving us this opportunity to link up this summer and grow our followers. It's also been very fun and motivating!
 This week, we're highlighting three things we are thankful for. I could literally list hundreds of things, but right now, here are just three.
My husband and daughters are my world. They support and encourage me, and even when I mess up, they still love me. I'm also so thankful that I had the opportunity to be the first generation in my family to graduate from college (and get a Master's too) and be a teacher. It was always a dream of mine, but I never imagined how fulfilling it would be. I absolutely love summers "off" and getting to spend time with my family, traveling, and working on projects. Working with students and colleagues is something I have a passion for and I get to make a living doing it! On a less serious note, #3 is pretty self explanatory. The resources I've found and connections I have made through this crazy bloggy world are priceless. Of course, for me, coffee is mandatory.

2 comments:

  1. A computer is a good one! It's definitely my relaxation!!! :)
    Lori
    Mixing it up in Middle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you (via the linky) because I too look at my husband and children as my world. New follower. :)

    -Lisa
    Mrs. Spangler in the Middle

    ReplyDelete