Friday, July 11, 2014

Five for Friday: VEGAS BABY!

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday: Vegas Edition.
http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2014/07/five-for-friday-linky-party-july-11.html?m=1

They say what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Well, I just HAD to share some of it! I promise there are no "compromising" pics, so don't worry.
I drove from Albuquqerque to Las Vegas on Tuesday and I was so excited to stop at one of my favorite places. We have a tradition of taking pics and texting them to family members to make them jealous.

When we checked in at the DI conference, we checked out the expo and couldn't resist getting a pic taken. 

We even did a little sightseeing. 

One highlight is the TPT Supercharge Seller Success conference. I am learning TONS of great info and meeting so many wonderful people from across the country. I am now so pumped to get home and get started! Woohoo!
Swag! What more can I say?
When I get back from LaLaLand, I'm definitely going to post about all the amazing things I learned this week. Stay tuned!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, the swag looks fun! Super Jealous. Have a safe trip back to the Land of Enchantment.

    ReplyDelete