Monday, July 14, 2014

The How and Why of Using QR Codes in the Classroom

I have been asked about a bazillion times about QR codes. What are they? Why are they on your products? How do you use them? How can I use them in my classroom?

These are simple questions, but the answers are BIG. I have been using QR codes in my classroom for almost 2 years and I can tell you that my students l-o-v-e them! I have seen student engagement go way up. I have seen accuracy and fluency go way up. I have seen quality of work go way up. My students' parents are really impressed with some of the projects we have done with QR codes. My principal is really impressed, too! 

If you want to know more about using QR codes in your classroom, check out this FREE informational packet I created:

The How and Why of Using QR Codes in the Classroom

This packet has easy to read info and a link to a sample QR code product to use in your class. If you have any questions, please comment below! 

If you scan the QR code above, it will take you to my store! Also, if you are interested in learning more about using technology in the classroom, check out my Classroom Tech Pinterest board


No comments:

Post a Comment