Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Two for Tuesday

I'm linking up with The Teaching Tribune for Two for Tuesday!  I'm putting two of my products on sale for 50% off. Click on the pic to take you back for more great deals.


 I just finished a couple of products that I can't wait to use with my little darlings this fall. First up is my Understanding Number Bundle. This is a bundle of 4 of my CCSS aligned math activities sets that help students practice skip counting, place value, odd/even numbers and comparing numbers. It is already a good deal at just $12 because each set runs for $4! It is like getting one free. However, it is a R.E.A.L.L.Y good deal because it is only $6 today. That's like buying 2 and getting 2 free.

Second up is my Greater or Less Geckos {2nd CCSS Aligned) Comparing Numbers Activities. It is part of my Understanding Number Bundle. It is a fun set of activities that I think my kiddos will love. It is only $2 today!


If you haven't tried QR codes before, you should take advantage of this deal and check it out. Once the kids have recorded their answers on their sheet, they can use a device to scan each QR code to see if their answer is correct. There are so many good (and free!) apps you can use. I suggest i-nigma because it is so easy and simple. My students love to use QR codes and it makes them strive for greater accuracy. Best of all, they are getting immediate feedback!

Happy shopping! I'm about to hit the road to Vegas baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment