Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Worksheet Wednesday: Back to School??!!?

I'm linking up with The Teaching Tribune for Worksheet Wednesday. I love this linky! I always find a few great resources I can use.

I know that some of you just started your summer vacation, but I only have one month left before I have to report back to school! Waaahhh! Where did the time go? I'd venture to guess that I spent a good amount of it right here on this computer blogging, creating, surfing, and planning for next year.

I have been thinking about the first week of school and how stressful, tiring and hectic it can be. I reflected on my first week of school from last year and one thing I wish I had done was to make more quick and easy activities to keep those kiddos engaged. I also wished I had saved a few of their first day pages in a time capsule to show them at the end of the year.

Right now, I'm working on a product that will help make that first week back a little smoother and possibly also serve as a quick, informal assessment or artifact for a time capsule. While I'm working on this, I thought I'd give you a little sampler of some items in my new product. Here's a Back to School {FREEBIE} with a couple of pages as a gift to all my awesome followers (old and new). I'm breaking the rules a little bit by having more than one page, but I just couldn't pick one page to put in. So, please pin it, share it, show me some love and enjoy your first week back to school. Hopefully it is further away than mine. Follow my TPT store to be the first to know when I post new products and freebies! Click on any of the pics to grab your copy!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Suzy. Just checking out the other bloggers in the book study! I'm looking forward to it. Looks like a great freebie! Thanks!

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI there looks great but I couldnt open it :(

    ReplyDelete