Sunday, November 23, 2014

Black Friday Wishlist Linky

I am ashamed to admit that my TpT wish list has gone to multiple pages. I have narrowed it down to just a "few" must haves that I want right now. I've been busy refining my wish list and making sure I've left feedback on all my purchases so I can use those TpT credits to cut costs.


 I just have to have the iPad Essentials Movie Making by Reagan Tunstall and would also love some of her other iPad sets. It would be super awesome to also have all of Angie Olsen's interactive notebooks, so I'll need to pick up her Money Unit and Fractions Unit. Speaking of interactive notebooks, I really want this Science Interactive Notebook Bundle by Chalk One Up for the Teacher. Everything else on my list is clip art! I'm in love with everything from Krista Wallden, but I've had my eye on her Zoo Animals set and have always wanted to try one of her memberships, so the Winter VIP membership is on my wish list. I would also love the Melonheadz Tablet Kidlettes and this Fraction Super Pack by The Enlightened Elephant.
These are some of the most wishlisted and/or best sellers in my store:

My entire store will be on sale on Black Friday through Cyber Monday. Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment