Saturday, June 20, 2015

Makeover Madness-a bit late to the game

I was so excited to see that some awesome TpTers (see below) had the idea to start a TpT Seller Challenge so I just HAD to join.

Sadly, I was teaching at a camp all week and was beyond tired at the end of the day. I finally got around to blogging about the makeover I recently gave one of my first products. It was a very basic (and obviously beginner) set of math task cards. Gag!
I actually cringe at the sight of this product! Here is the new and improved version:
What a huge difference! If you ever downloaded this in the past, please go back and download it again. It's like a whole new product! I'm also putting it on sale for $1 until I complete the next TpT Seller Challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Graphics look so fun - I love QR activities in my classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did something very similar to you with my makeover. I had some task cards that I used at the beginning of the year and they were like the first thing I did. The colors that you have are really awesome and make the page pop! Good job.
    Ana
    Mrs. Bentin's Blackboard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about being late to the game. I'm still working right now too. Great makeover. I look forward to seeing what you do next week in the challenge.
    Sandra
    Sandra's Savvy Teaching Tips

    ReplyDelete