Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Happy New Year! What's next and a SALE!

Hello friends! Can you believe 2015 is almost over? I have had an interesting year to say the least, but I'll save that for another post! I'm just popping in today to let you know that I have been busy working on some new products that I'm desperately trying to finish before I go back to school on Monday AND I'm having a sale in my tpt store Dec 31- Jan 2.

I've been filling my cart like crazy to prepare for the upcoming months and it feels so good to be looking forward to getting back in the classroom because of all the cool new resources I want to use with my students. I have January all planned!! Get on over to my store and see if there is something new you could use with your students to make school more exciting and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment